Dogecoin Gambling Faucet , Games, Dice , Raffles -> Join Now
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, please read and remember forum's rules:
  • DO NOT ask hosting account, faucethub/ wallet accounts, informations,... from other members,
  • DO NOT share your hosting account, faucethub/ wallet accounts, informations,... to other members,
  • Please report me if someone ask you !
  • You are not allowed to ask for money when you help other members,
  • DO NOT spam short link with a short description in your thread,
  • 1 thread / account/ site
  • All spam contents will be removed !

iCoin exchange will be a future global leader in the encryption exchange market.

Discussion in 'Other Coins News' started by john1988, Jun 20, 2018.

1. john1988

john1988 Newbie

Sri Lanka
    I feel their trading platform is exellent & I'm really satisfied with their service.

Features of iCoin

iCoin cryptocurrency exchange possess a lot of exciting features which set it apart from the other exchanges and, at the same time, important features that you'd expect to find in an efficient cryptocurency exchange.

With this, iCoin exchange is set to become a future global leader in the cryptocurrency exchange market. iCoin is packed full with a lot of amazing and innovative features, among which are:

Fiat to cryptocurrency trading: iCoin makes the purchase of cryptocurrency easier, with the inclusion of Fiat to crypto trading. This simply means you can buy crypto coins directly with your debit or credit card.

This is easier because it eliminates the process of buying a popular cryptocurrency like Bitcoin first, then using it as a means of exchange on the platform. This makes it easier for new cryptocurrency traders to purchase their desired tokens without much stress.

All you need to do is buy crypto coins with fiat currency (from your bank account, for instance) and then transfer them to the cryptocurrency wallet, or trade them on the same platform.

Crypto to crypto trading: iCoin cryptocurrency exchange platform also allows crypto to crypto trading on its platform. This means you can directly trade a certain cryptocurrency for another on the platform.

Crypto to crypto trading benefits experienced traders who already have popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum stored in their wallets. With this feature, they can exchange it directly for other cryptocurrencies on the platform, mostly with the aim of making big profit.

I think that This is the proper place for cryptocurrency trading solutions , as iCoin is a block chain based encryption trading platform and many of the encrypted coins are traded everyday.If you are interested, you can easily visit at Please login or register to view links